- First of all you need to silent your default messaging app notification otherwise you will get two notification on every message you receive.
- In your android navigate Settings -> Sounds & Notification -> App Notification -> Turn off messaging app notification.
- Now in your android download and install the app Textra SMS by which you will be able to schedule your SMS in your android.
- Now open the textra app and type your message to the recipient you want to send message.
- Now plus button and at below of the keypad you will see clock sign option, just tap on it.
- Now set the the time after which you want to send your message.
vist us : www.spartansit.com