Using command prompt you can actually trace out the ip address of a person you chatting on facebook. Just follow the steps below to proceed.
- First of all start chatting with your friend whose ip address you want to get and make sure that all other apps and background process must be stopped.
- Now press Win+R of your keyboard,
- Now type cmd and hit enter.
- Now in the command prompt that appears type netstat -an and hit enter.
- Now note down the ip address of person.
- Now you need to scan that ip address to know the actual location of the person that you can checkout from http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/.
Method2 : Creating Tracking Link To Track Location Of Any Person
In this method you will be creating a tracking link that you will send to suspect and that records the location of the person that opens that link. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- First of all create a free hosting account from any of these sites :- Hostgator, My3gb or 000webhost.
- Now login in your account and go to File Manager there.
- Now download the zip file : Tracking Zip File.
- Now extract the file and you will see three files in the extract folder.
- Now upload all three files in the root (public_html) folder of file manager of your hosting account.
- Now send you hosting link to the suspect that you want to track(your link will be like Techhacks.my3gb.com etc).
- Now tracking details will get saved in the log.txt file of your root folder, which you should keep on checking that file to get the details.
visIt us : www.spartansit.com