Steps To Run iOS Apps on Android:
- First of all you need to download and install the app iOS Emulator Apk iEMU APK from HERE.
- There you will be completing one survey to download the file.
- Now if you had download the file in your computer then transfer it to your android device.
- Now install the app in your android device. This app will take around 61 MB size of your app storage memory in your android.
- This app will get installed in your android with the name padiod.
- Now open the padiod app and enjoy any of your favorite ios app in your android device.
- The file extension support by this app are .zip and .ipas.
vist us : www.spartansit.com